Tuition & Fees
- Registration fee of $60.00 required to enroll.
- Monthly Tuition is $60.00 for the first class and $20.00 per additional class. After your 4th class, each additional class is $15.00.
- Costume Fees:
- Beginner & Beg-Int Level $110.00 per costume
- Intermediate Level $115.00 per costume
- Advanced Level $120.00 per costume
- **Costume fees include all accessories such as tights, bows, gloves, sequins, rhinestones, headpieces, paint, etc. Some classes may require specific shoes for the performance which will require an additional charge. Any alterations that may be necessary are not included in costume fees and must be taken care of on an individual basis.
Statement Policy & Due Dates
- Monthly tuition fees are due by the 5th of the month. Payments can either be made online, at the studio drop slot or by mail. A $5.00 late charge will be added to accounts which are not paid by the 10th of the month. A $25.00 charge will be added per NSF transaction.
- Costume Fees are billed in October and are due by December 5th. Late payments for Costume Fees will be charged $25.00 per costume for added shipping fees. Account and Costumes must be paid in full before your child's costume can be ordered and/or received.
- Revue fee of $200.00 per family is billed in January and is due by March 5th. April and May Tuition will be billed together and due by April 5th. Revue fee must be paid along with your final balance in order for a family to receive Revue Tickets. The amount of Revue Tickets distributed will depend on Heymann Center Rental fees. Due to recent events and COVID-19 restrictions the Heymann Center fees have increased.
- If a student decides to drop, please notify the teacher and office immediately. If costumes were ordered we are unable to cancel and you will not be refunded. Dropping classes after the performance pieces have been choreographed and students have been placed impacts the entire class and disrupts the choreography. We feel it is important to teach a child that quitting at a time that affects other peers is not a considerate choice. Most students should know by November if they like the class and would like to continue.
- Refunds will not be made due to unforeseen events. DeLarue will always do our best to deliver a performance to our dancers and community.